Over time the graphic inlay on your upper control panel can crack at the raised buttons, and will need replacing. It’s a quick, inexpensive, and easy project that should be done as soon as you see the cracks appear. By allowing water to run through the cracked inlay, the buttons on the upper control panel can become damaged and a new upper control panel may be required.
(A cracked graphic inlay will not cause the digital display to become dim or go blank. When that happens, it’s time to replace the upper control panel.)
Back to the graphic inlay:
1. Begin by lifting up the end or corner with your fingernail, and begin to peel.
2. Continue peeling slowly.
3. The clear film comes off in several pieces, leaving the vinyl ink behind.
4. Carefully remove the graphic ink with a plastic spatula or your fingernail.
5. Completely remove the graphic ink and clean the surface with isopropyl alcohol and a cotton ball.
6. Remove the protective liner on the back you’re your new graphic inlay
7. Lay the bottom of the graphic inlay on the ridge of the upper control panel, center and lay the rest of the inlay down.
8. Firmly press in place.
9. Enjoy your spa! .
These instructions are for informational purposes only. Easy Spa Parts does not guarantee that following these instructions will resolve your specifi c spa condition, nor does Easy Spa Parts accept liability for work performed by anyone attempting the repair or part replacement. These instructions are provided solely by Easy Spa Parts. Certain parts mentioned in the instructions are manufactured by third parties, including Dimension One Spas. Dimension One Spas has not supplied or reviewed these instructions. Dimension One Spas shall have no liability to you relating in any manner to these instructions or any acts or omissions by Easy Spa Parts.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: 1) EASY SPA PARTS AND DIMENSION ONE SPAS EXCLUDE ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; 2) NEITHER EASY SPA PARTS NOR DIMENSION ONE SPAS SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER , ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE INSTRUCTIONS OR FROM ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN, OR OMITTED FROM, THE INSTRUCTIONS